M&S Christmas Beauty Calendar

Monday, November 23, 2015

This post isn't my usual type of post, but I'm so excited about this I just have to share! 


Basically, every Christmas, beauty brands bring out their versions of advent calendars, but instead of chocolate in each window, there is a beauty product.
I haven't actually bought one before, but this year, I had to. 

The M&S Beauty Advent Calendar this year is amazing. It's £25 when you spend £25 on beauty in M&S (which for me, is easy). To buy this alone, it's £200!! This has now sold out online, so you'll have to get it in store before they run out.


It contains their best selling products, with some really high end, gorgeous ones. There are a couple of products in here that I'm really looking forward to, like a shower gel by Rituals which is a lovely brand, a face product by REN and the Pixi Glow tonic which is one of my favourite toners.




There are also a lot of other beauty calendars available, The Body Shop do one, Benefit, No7, Lush, House of Fraser, and many more.

...It's going to be an exciting start to December for me! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments