The Body Shop Twin Ball Revitalising Facial Massager

Sunday, March 27, 2016

So I recently picked up this funny looking tool from the Body Shop, the 'Twin Ball Revitalising Facial Massager', which is part of their relatively new 'Oils of Life' range. 

Body Shop Facial Massager

Facial massage is great for boosting circulation, improving skin tone, it helps with puffiness, and drains toxins. This results in less lines and wrinkles, less puffiness, less breakouts, and generally more radiant, healthy looking skin. 
If I ever go for a facial anywhere, I always make sure it includes a facial massage of some kind. I want to have something that I can't do myself at home, a good face massage. Well I guess now I can! 

I've been using it mostly at night, I apply some facial oil - my chosen one at the moment is the Clarins Lotus Oil, and give my face a lovely little workout before going to bed.
It's the perfect size, the handle is very comfortable to hold. I love the way the roller balls grip your jaw, it almost 'hugs' your jawline, and the metal balls feel cool and soothing on the skin.
I start with movements on my neck, and move up to my chin, cheeks, under eyes, and forehead. With facial massage, movements should always be going upwards. You don't want to be dragging the skin down. 
The box has some little pictures on the inside as a guide for you, with movements you can do, which is really helpful if you haven't used anything like this before.

Body Shop Facial Massager

You don't need to apply much pressure at all. Of course, you need to apply a little pressure for the drainage element, but just don't press too hard that it hurts!
Your skin should look a little pink afterwards, showing that the blood circulation has been boosted, but you don't want to feel sore or bruised. Be careful not to drop this if you have glass worktops, the metal balls are quite sturdy. 

Some of you may think it's too much effort or that you don't have time, but it only takes a couple of minutes, you can easily do it whilst sitting watching TV or something, and the benefits are worth the extra two minutes.

Body Shop Facial Massager


This genius little tool is priced at £16.00 here, I'd definitely recommend giving it a go! 

The Body Shop also has another face massager available for just £6 here, I'd say it's a less advanced version as it doesn't have two roller balls, it's just one roller with nodules on it, so it wouldn't grip the skin as well as the twin ball massager. But it's definitely worth a try. 
Body Shop Facial Massager

Will you be giving it a try?



You Might Also Like

0 comments