Rosie For Autograph: Make Up Review

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen that I recently bought some of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's new make up collection from M&S, 'Rosie for Autograph'. Today I thought I'd do a review for you, of the products I picked up. To be honest, anything that's going to help me look even remotely similar to the gorgeous Rosie herself is fine by me! She is unbelievably beautiful. She is really into her make-up and beauty products, it's nice to see a 'celebrity' who actually cares about the products she is putting her name to.

I immediately fell in love with the packaging, an irresistible reflective rose gold, each product also has a small 'Rosie' logo on it. It looks and feels very 'high end' and luxurious, I also like the way the products 'click' shut - sounds strange but there's something satisfying about it. 


I picked up the bronzer, a cream eyeshadow stick, and the liquid eyeliner. There are only two shades of the bronzer, I got the slightly darker one called 'Bronzed Beauty', as the lighter one didn't seem to show up on my skin when I swatched it on my hand. The compact has a mirror inside, and there is a rose shape stamped onto the actual product inside which looks really pretty.



I've been using it everyday since, and I have to say I'm impressed. The colour is very pigmented, when I first used it I applied waaayy too much! I must have been used to having to apply a lot of bronzer, so I think this shows that it's good quality, plus it'll last me longer having to use less! It lasts well on my skin throughout the day too, I don't feel like my face is suddenly lost all colour a few hours later. I also think the colour is suitable to use as a contouring shade aswell as a bronzer. It's £18, available here.

I also chose an eyeshadow stick, I'm a big fan of these as they last all day, and are so easy and quick to apply. The one I chose is called 'Almond Eyes' which is a very light, golden shimmer shade. 

Shown above: Liquid eyeliner (left) & eyeshadow stick (right)

I've been wearing it everyday since, it's not too obvious so I find it great to wear for work. The texture blends very easily with a brush or your finger, a little really goes a long way. I'll definitely be picking up some more shades, there are four in the range. They are £12.50 so very reasonable compared to some others, available at M&S here.

The last item I got was the liquid eyeliner. I had previously been using the Soap & Glory Supercat liner, which is great, but I actually prefer this.  The colour is really black, and it's very long wearing! I swatched this on my hand in the shop, and washed my hands 3 times afterwards and couldn't get it off! It easily comes off with eye make up remover though, but it's comforting to know that it won't budge if it comes into contact with water. 



The nib is perfectly thin, but not too thin, and it applies very easily. I've been loving wearing it along my upper lash line, and you can easily create a feline flick at the edge of your eyes. It's £14, available here.

I want to try everything else in the range now, I'm slightly obsessed with searching for reviews on it! I think the next items on my wishlist for the range are more eyeshadow sticks, and I really want to try the Starstruck Killer Contour stick

Have you tried any of her range? 

Until next time! 

Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments