Bath & Body Works candle dupes!

Friday, December 09, 2016

Each year around Autumn/Winter time, I'm so jealous of the American beauty bloggers & youtubers that I follow, being able to stock up on lovely candles from Bath & Body Works, which we don't have in the UK.

I was recently in my local B&M, and noticed some candles that looked strikingly similar to the Bath & Body works candles. Also, they are only £2.99 each!

The packaging is so similar, from the large glass containers, to the silver embossed lids. Even the names of the candles are the same. I picked up three scents;

1. Radiant Red Maple
Bath & Body Works:


B&M Bargains:

I have this one burning as I type, it's a mixture of cinnamon, apples and vanilla. It's a really warming, sweet and spicy scent. It reminds me of baking, or biscuits!

2. Caramel Pumpkin Swirl 
Bath & Body Works:



B&M Bargains:


Although the packaging on these isn't similar, the name is exactly the same. There were a few pumpkin based scents available in Halloween packaging, and this was my favourite. It's a sweet, warm scent that isn't too strong. Some of the others were quite sickly for my taste.

3. Frosted Cranberry 
 Bath & Body works:

B&M Bargains:



The packaging on this is similar, it's a really fruity, warm scent that is quite strong. I haven't burnt this one yet, however I think it will have a good scent pay off. 

These have satisfied my Bath & Body Works craving, for now!
There are also scents such as Brown Sugar Allspice, Marshmallow Fireside, plus two Christmas themed candles - one called Candy Cane, and the packaging looks nearly identical to Bath & Body Works 'Twisted Peppermint' candle.

 I'd definitely recommend getting down to B&M and checking these out, they're an excellent price - and I'd definitely say they are a 'dupe' for the more expensive, difficult to get hold of Bath & Body Works candles! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments