This Weeks Favourites

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Following on from my last post, I thought I'd share some of the products I've been loving this week. 

1. ESPA Optimal Skin Pro-Serum, £48















I've spoken about this on here before, it's one of my favourite serums, and I've been using it almost every day recently. For more information on this, read my serums & face oils post here.

2. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, £33















This is the eye cream I'm using at the moment, and I'm really enjoying it. I love the consistency, it feels really hydrating and smooth to apply. This is a great eye cream for anyone who's never used one before. I've been a bit run down recently and this has helped me look a little less tired and dark around my eyes! I've talked about this on here before too, see my eyes post here for more info. 

3. Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo, £2-£3.00




















This is my favourite dry shampoo, I've tried loads and this is the one I always come back to. It smells really nice, and doesn't leave a weird grey/white colour to your hair like some of them do. It's great for when you just want to go that extra day without the effort of washing and drying your hair!

4. Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer, around £10-£12.00















I use a primer every day, after my moisturiser, and before I apply my foundation. I've used lots of different ones, my favourite one I've tried so far is 'Porefessional' by Benefit. I've only had this one for a couple of weeks, and I'm liking it so far. Most primers are silicone based, because it sits on top of the skin and kind of acts like 'polyfilla' to blur any imperfections. As mentioned on here before, your skincare products shouldn't contain silicone, however it's fine in make up products. For anyone who hasn't used a primer before, it's applied before you put your foundation on, to give it a smooth base to stick to, blurs your pores and makes your make up last longer. Who wouldn't want that every day?!

5. Mitchum Ultimate 48 hr Cream Deodorant, around £5.00















This may seem like a strange thing to include in my favourites, and to some it may seem like 'T.M.I' but I felt I may aswell include it, as it is one of my favourite products ever!! It's the only deodorant I've tried that actually works, really, really well. It basically completely stops any chance of you sweating or smelling, at all. It has lots of tiny holes at the top, and you twist the bottom to push the product up. It's a creamy texture, that dries really quickly, I hate that sticky feeling you get with some roll on ones...euurgh. It smells really fresh too. If you're struggling to find a deodorant, I'd definitely recommend trying this one.

6. Essie 'Ballet Slippers' Polish, around £7-£8.00
















This is my second bottle of this polish, and I really like it for an everyday, natural look. I can't wear bright colours in my work, but I don't like wearing nothing on my nails, so a couple of coats of this is perfect. There are lots of similar colours out there, but I particularly like this one. Essie and Jessica are my favourite nail polish brands, as they are such good quality, and kind to the natural nail.


Thank you for reading, until next time! x



You Might Also Like

0 comments