Make up Revolution Palettes

Saturday, November 05, 2016

A few weeks ago, I went into Superdrug to check out some items from a brand I hadn't tried before, Make Up Revolution. I'd seen their products on instagram, youtube, etc, and just thought so many of their items were so pretty! 
All of the range is super affordable, they do everything from eyes, brows, lips, foundations, concealers, nail polishes, highlighters, and brushes. I bought four of the palettes, and they are beautiful! 

The first one I got is the 'Fortune Favours the Brave' eyeshadow palette, £9.99.



There is such a large range of eyeshadow palettes to choose from, it was difficult to choose! I went for this one because it has a mixture of matte shades, and shimmers. It's also quite versatile, there's everyday shades, and also some dramatic ones for when you're going out. 



My favourite shades are these shimmery ones, I love them! 


They aren't particularly long wearing, however just using an eyeshadow primer would help with this. This palette was actually created and designed by 'British Beauty Blogger', Jane Cunningham.

Then, I also picked up a blush palette, the Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar 2 - Rose Gold, £6.00.

I was drawn to this because of the gorgeous colours. It's a mixture of bronzers and highlighters, and there are also two matte shades.  


A couple of these are also really nice worn on the eyes. Again, they aren't particularly long wearing, but for the price, you can't go wrong!  

Lastly, I picked up two highlighter palettes. Highlighter is probably my favourite make up item, I love how just a little bit can give you that 'lit from within' look, and can make you appear so much healthier and brighter, even when you're hungover or exhausted! Highlighters are always so pretty to look at, so sparkly and shiny! I'm like a magpie when it comes to sparkly things. 

The first one I got is the Ultra Pro Glow palette, £10.00


I love the shades in this palette, they are all so wearable on the eyes as well as the cheeks. I like to apply a little highlighter onto my cheekbones, brow bone, and sometimes my cupids bow. 


I also got the Highlight Palette, £8.00. I how gorgeous these look, I could just admire them for ages! 



These three shades really give you a reflective, dramatic glow, without loads of glitter particles like some other highlighters. I also like to use this on the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them up, as that area can look really dark. 



 I would absolutely recommend MakeUp Revolution palettes, they are so affordable, and reasonably good quality. These are perfect for anyone who loves make-up, and I'd also say they're a good option for teenagers as they aren't too expensive. 

Have you tried any of the MakeUp Revolution range? I'd love to know what's your favourite! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments